2023 BANK COMPLIANCE LEADER AWARD
Bankers Alliance is excited to announce its first annual Bank Compliance Leader Award. Banks will have the opportunity to recognize an individual in their institution who has had a positive impact not only as a compliance leader within the bank, but also the community and industry as a whole.
Four compliance officers will be selected to receive the Award, one from each of the following regions:
- Mountain Region: Includes banks headquartered in Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, North Dakota, South Dakota, and New Mexico.
- Central Region: Includes banks headquartered in Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.
- Eastern Region: Includes banks headquartered in Michigan, Georgia, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina.
- Texas Region: Includes banks headquartered in Texas.
Recipients will receive:
- Individualized recognition in Bankers Alliance’s Access Magazine, newsletter, and other press releases.
- A digital badge representing the B/A Bank Compliance Leader Award, which recipient may display across professional and/or social media platforms.
- Nominee must have at least five (5) years’ experience in banking compliance (at the time of nomination).
- Nominee should not hold the position of bank President, CEO, or board director.
- Nomination must be made by the bank president, CEO, board director, or member of senior management.
- Only one nomination per bank charter.
- Cannot nominate self or any employee of Bankers Alliance, Compliance Alliance, or Review Alliance.
- A completed nomination form signed by the bank President, CEO, board director, member of senior management, their State Bankers Association or a compliance officer per.
- A link to Nominee’s current LinkedIn profile.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
Deadline for submissions is February 29th, 2024.